Nature walks in the Somme Bay
24/06/2016 - 24/06/2016
This summer during your holidays, discover the Somme Bay ans its secrets during the walks organized by Olivier, who is a certified guide!
Mondays and Thursdays in July and August, follow him through the Bay. With him, you'll discover the dunes, birds of the Bay, tides and other particularities of the Bay and you'll be enchanted!
Keep your eyes wide opened, perhaps you'll see a seal...
Dates and hours of the walks*:
- monday, july 4th : 9am-11.30am
- monday, july 11th : 6pm-8.30pm
- thursday, july 14th: 10.30am-12.30am
- monday, july 18th: 1.30-4pm
- thursday, july 21st: 9.30am-11.30am
- monday, 25th july: 10am-12am
- thursday july 28th: 3pm-5pm
- monday, august 1st: 2.30pm-4.30pm
- thursday, august 4th: 9.30am-11.30am
- monday, august 8th: 10am-12am
- thursday, august 11th: 9.30am-11.30am
- monday, august 15th: 6.30pm-21pm
- thursday, august 18th: 3pm-5pm
- tuesday, august 23rd: 6pm-8.30pm
* Dates and hours could be modified
If your want to participate in, please register at the reception office