We are all living in a very exceptional situation at the moment because of the COVID-19 epidemic. Many travel and movement restrictions have been announced.
Our first priority is the health and well-being of our customers and employees. More than anything else, we are following the recommendations of the government and the Ministry of Health and implementing them in our facility.
Taking into account a situation that is, by definition, very evolutionary, we react as quickly as possible to take the necessary decisions in terms of health recommendations.
At this stage there is no closure measure that is imposed on the campsites, but our internal shops can no longer receive the public and must be closed until 15 April 2020. This concerns: the restaurant, a meeting place, the outdoor swimming pool, the children's club and the entertainment. The sale of take-away meals prepared by "Le Mayocq" will be offered. To date, the campsite's opening date of 3 April remains unchanged.
We wish to bring you all the information concerning our services to preserve your holidays and your serenity.
You have taken out cancellation insurance
In order not to jeopardize your holidays, the cancellation insurance allows you to be reimbursed or to postpone your stay:
- if you or one of the people on your stay is infected with Coronavirus (on presentation of a medical certificate and written cancellation before the start of your stay).
You have not taken out cancellation insurance
If you did not take out cancellation insurance when you made your reservation, and you are obliged to cancel your stay because one of the people on your stay is infected with Coronavirus :
Please note that in this case, on condition that the totality of the sums due for this stay is paid in full, we will offer you the possibility to benefit from a (non-refundable) credit note equivalent to the sums paid for the initial stay for a new reservation for the 2020 season and this within the limit of remaining availability. You must contact the campsite and provide a medical certificate with your request in writing before the start of your stay.
The Transbaie scheduled for 26 April 2020 is cancelled and postponed to 6 September 2020; Should you have to participate in this event and have made a reservation, we offer you a free postponement of your reservation to 6 September 2020 subject to availability. To do so, you must contact us in writing and send us your registration confirmation.
If you have made a reservation for a stay from April 3rd to April 15th, we propose, if you wish, to postpone your stay free of charge. To do so, the balance of your reservation must be paid and your request must be sent to us in writing. A credit note for the equivalent amount of your stay will be established valid for the 2020 season.
We are monitoring the situation and will keep you informed as soon as there is any change. For the sake of our health, we can only encourage you to follow the barrier gestures.
In addition to these health concerns, we do everything we can to ensure that your holiday is a success. You can count on the mobilization and involvement of our teams.
We look forward to welcoming you soon in the Baie de Somme,
Isabelle, Cedric, Julie and the whole Ridin team.